UNIT 19: Schedules (Days and Months)
Book 1 – Unit 19
schedule, day, month, meeting,
free, gym, customers,
beach, party, barbecue.
Schedules (Days and Months)
|Monday||S.P.||1p.m. lunch with Maria|
|Tuesday||11 a .m. Doctor's appt.||2.15p.m. Meeting with Carlos||Free|
|Wednesday||10:30 English class||Unicamp|
|Thursday||Sorocaba||7.p.m. Dinner with Leo|
|Friday||9 a.m. Gym||3 p.m. Meeting customers|
January, February, March, April, May, June,
July, August, September, October, November, December
1-Answer these questions:
1. What's his schedule on Tuesday morning?
2. What's his schedule on Tuesday afternoon?
3. What's his schedule on Tuesday evening?
4. What's his schedule on Wednesday morning?
5. What's his schedule on Wednesday afternoon?
6. What's his schedule on Wednesday evening?
2-Answer these questions with personal information:
1. What's your schedule for Thursday morning?
2. What's his/her schedule for Thursday afternoon?
3. What's our schedule for next class?
3-Answer the following questions:
1. Where does Carlos go on Friday afternoons?
2. Where do you go on Friday evenings?
3. Where does she go on Saturday evenings?
4. Where do they go on Sunday afternoons?
5. Where do I go on Monday evening?
6. When do we have English class?
4-Fill the form using possessive pronoun:
1. Hi, I'm a teacher, name is Kelly.
2. She's a doctor, name is Julia.
3. He's a dentist, name is Rubens.
4. They are students, names are Patsy, Drika & Alex.
5. We are Brazilians. country is big.
6. She's from America. nationality is American.
7. Maria and João have a car. color is black.
5-Unscramble these sentences:
1. appointment/Monday/have/I/a/doctor's /on
3. class/English/go/Friday/I/ to/on
6. study/does/in/Unicamp/she ?
7. like/you/exercise/do/this ?