UNIT 12: Entertainment and Leisure
Book 1 – Unit 12
leisure, games, but, stadium,
son, popcorn, peanuts, beer.
always, usually, often,
sometimes, rarely, never.
Entertainment and Leisure
Repeat 3 times
1-Give the correct answers to the questions
1. How often does Daniel watch games on T.V.?
2. How often do they go to the stadium?
3. Does he sometimes bring his son?
4. Do they always eat popcorn at the games?
5. What do they rarely eat?
6. What do they never drink?
7. Where does he usually watch the games?
2-Pairwork. Leisure time
|::: Frequency :::|
1. What do you do in your leisure time?
2. How often do you do that?
3. How often do you go bungee jumping?
4. How often do you eat breakfast?
5. How often do you go to the beach?
6. How often do you study English?
7. How often does your family go out for lunch?
3-Answer the following questions.
1. Who do you love?
2. Who does he/she love
3. What do you bring to class?
4. Where do you always bring your book?
5. What programs do you love to watch?
6. Do you bring your tape to the English class?
7. How often do you bring flowers for your girlfriend/wife?
4-Close the following sentences.
1. I go bungee jumping.
2. I eat in a restaurant.
3. I study English.
4. We meet on Mondays.
5. We meet on Tuesdays.
6. The teacher speaks English in class.
7. The teacher speaks Portuguese in class.
5-What are the questions for these answers?
He sometimes eats in a restaurant.
No, we never have English classes on Sundays.
No, we never speak Portuguese in class.
Yes, I always buy flowers for my mother/wife/girlfriend.
Yes, we always do our homework.
I rarely eat hotdog.
He/she likes to eat hotdog
6-Unscramble the sentences.
4. watch/you/football/T.V./on/do/often ?